Aquatech China 2018
31 May – 2 June 2018, National Exhibition and Convention Center, Shanghai
Aquatech China is the largest international water trade show in China for the fields of process, drinking and waste water. The exhibition serves as the meeting place for all market leaders within the Asian water sector. Aquatech China focuses on products and services within the water technology supply chain such as wastewater treatment equipment, point of use, and membrane technology; these segments are matched with relevant visitor target groups.
China’s government is making ambitious efforts to improve water management and infrastructure throughout the country. The water challenges in China make the water sector a relevant industry to invest in for water industry companies.
How will attending Aquatech China help?
- Aquatech China brings together the worlds of water technology and water management
- It presents integrated solutions and a holistic approach to the water challenges Asia is facing
- It features the best possible range of new and proven products on process, drinking and waste water
- See unique novelties and advanced technological findings
- Attend AquaStages to learn about best practices and progressive solutions
So experience the world’s largest event for water technology in China – for 3 days, experts, market leaders and professionals searching for solutions, will visit Aquatech China. In particular China Water Risk will be participating in the Industrial Water Leaders Forum so catch up with us there!