Climate Resilience & Futures Thinking: A Foresight Salon
2-5 pm, 27 July 2018, BNP Paribas Office, 31/F PCCW Tower, Taikoo Place, 979 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Climate change, and our collective response to it, will transform the world. Amidst this change, futures thinking and scenario analysis is a powerful tool to drive resilience—and investors are increasingly demanding that businesses use it to demonstrate how they plan to navigate the disruption ahead.
This event will:
- Illustrate how BSR catalyzes business action on climate change by helping companies reduce emissions and build resilience to climate impacts throughout company operations and value chains.
- Examine recent recommendations from the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures and how companies can implement them.
- Introduce BSR’s new Sustainable Futures Lab and how futures thinking can help business more successfully navigate a disruptive environment and build resilient strategies.
- Provide a hands-on experience of futures thinking and gather insights from our members.
Networking drinks will be offered following the interactive futures session.
- Jacob Park, Director, Sustainable Futures Lab, BSR
- David Wei, Director, Climate, BSR