Deloitte China Water Stewardship Awards
Deloitte China, with the support of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), launches 2014 Deloitte China Sustainability Awards.
Debra Tan will be speaking at the awards ceremony in Shanghai on 27 February 2014.
Congratulations to the following companies for being a category winner:
- Swire – The Water Stewardship Award
- Coca-Cola – The Water Stewardship Award
- H&M – The Sustainability Innovation Award
- BASF -The Sustainability Leadership Award
- Panasonic – The Best Environment Performance Award
- Novoenzymes – The Best Environment Award
- Schneider Electric – The Community Investment Award
This year, there is an added special focus theme is “Water Stewardship”.
The award aims to encourage and reward best-practice corporate sustainability among multinationals in China. The award is open for any Multinational cooperation (“MNC”) that is headquartered overseas but with operations that have been registered on the Chinese Mainland, in Hong Kong SAR and or Macau SAR for three consecutive years
The awards recognize companies’ achievements in adopting sustainable business practices under five standard categories:
- sustainability leadership;
- sustainability innovation;
- environmental performance;
- social performance; and
- community investment.
In addition, there will be one theme category focusing on an area of sustainability of particular relevance each year. This year award achievements under the theme of “Water Stewardship”will be presented to the company that best demonstrates a leadership approach to water management.
Nominations for these awards close on 1 January 2014. Nominate now !
For additional information and enquiries please contact:Angelica Berg, Manager Deloitte Sustainability HK +852 2852 6482 [email protected] Anne Sofie Schroeder Programme Advisor, UNDP China +86 10 8532 0737 [email protected]